Visiting Georgia Aquarium and similar water parks for me is worth doing. If for other people see it as only for kids and young at heart, I do not agree on such belief. I am adult who still enjoys learning and the aquarium provides that kind of discovery.
- Georgia Aquarium is former World’s Largest Aquarium in the World until 2012. A great reason to visit since it definitely offered a wide variety of aquatic species.
- It has different Galleries and Exhibits that features diversity of aquatic life came from different parts of the world.
- It features safe interactive activities involves selected aquatic species that can be both educational and entertaining.
- Visitors can have a chance to get involve in their projects related to saving animals which struggles to be save in their natural habitat.
- The aquarium helps to educate people and a medium to discover the life of different aquatic animals that they exhibit.