Restaurant (Post#7) : Abbey Beach Resort – Atrium Restaurant
Photos of the day are all about Atrium Restaurant within the Abbey Beach Resort which located in Busselton where we had dinner. The restaurant was the last stop in the tour before returning to Perth. The dinner was not free but because we will be in the road for more than 2 hours, we need to have dinner or we will be hungry while in the road. I remembered I had chicken parmesan for my dinner and I had a great time with other tourist as I seat with them in dinner table, it was the chance to get know them a bit before we parted our ways at the end of the tour. These photos are part of Margaret River (Western Australia) Region Tour October 2016.
Photo : restaurant, Atrium Restaurant, Abbey Beach Resort
Location : 595 Bussell Hwy, Busselton WA 6280, Australia
1. Join Day Tours from Perth or
2. Take bus from Transwa Bay East Perth to Transwa Bay Abbey and walk to the beach resort or
3. Take Transwa Train from Perth Station to Bunbury Passenger Terminal. Then, take Pemberton Bus to Transwa Bay Abbey and walk to the beach resort or
4. Take Transperth Train from Underground Perth Station to Mandurah Station, then take Pemberton Bus to Transwa Bay Abbey and walk to the beach resort or
5. Take Southwest Coach Line, get off at Bussell Highway before Travellers well and walk to the beach resort or
6. Take Southwest Coach Line, get off at Albert St before Queen St, then change bus to either 815, 816, 1730DU, get off at Bussell Highway before Travellers well and walk to the beach resort
Official Website : Abbey Beach Resort – Atrium, Busselton
You must be logged in to post a comment.