United States of America
United States of America – 2008, 2015
United States of America or USA is one of the country that I dreamed that someday I will be able to see this most popular country in the world because of what this country can do and all are written in history. Even before I arrived in this one of first world country in earth, I have impression that this country is totally different from the countries that I visited. Why? Because USA is a country of all countries. What I mean on this? USA is a country of no sole cultural identity, it is a country of multicultural identity. That is its identity and I was still amazed how diverse and dynamic this country can be.
- Top 9 Places Visited in Atlanta
- Center for Civil and Human Rights
- 5 Reasons to Visit Georgia Aquarium
- It’s all about Georgia Aquarium
- Shaping Sound at The Fabulous Fox
- Strolling at Underground Atlanta (The City Beneath the City – Atlanta Walk Part 6)
- Strolling at Downtown Atlanta (Peachtree Street Northwest – Atlanta Walk Part 5)
- Strolling at Centennial Olympic Park (Atlanta Walk Part 4)
- Strolling at Pemberton Place (Atlanta Walk Part 3)
- Strolling at Downtown Atlanta (Peachtree Street Northeast – Atlanta Walk Part 2)
- Strolling at Midtown Atlanta (Peachtree Street Northeast – Atlanta Walk Part 1)
- Margaret Mitchell’s (Gone With The Wind) House Visit
- Visiting and Exploring World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta? What can you Expect?