Taiwan – 2017
For a few days visit in Republic of China (ROC) or mostly known as Taiwan, I sensed that it’s of one the Chinese country that is open for adaptation while preserving its cultural identity. It’s similar to Singapore, its embracing change. I will update this point of view again in my second visit in the country within the same year of 2017. I hope to learn more about this country.
- Taipei (Muzha) Zoo – One of the Largest Zoos in Asia
- Taipei (Day 1 – Part 3) A Bit of Xinyi and Daan District
- Taipei (Day 1 – Part 2) [Bangka] Wanhua District
- Taipei (Day 1 – Part 1) [Bangka] Wanhua District
- Taroko National Park (Part 2) : From Tunnel of Nine Turns to Tien-Hsiang to Eternal Spring Shrine
- Taroko National Park (Part 1) : From East Gate to Shakadang Trail to Swallow Grotto