Guam – 2017
Guam is a United States Territory in Micronesia. An island they called where America Days Begin because the day actually starts here before US states starts its day. This island shares some of its major history similar in my country because of its geographical location in the pacific and not far from Philippines. The island was colonized by Spain and discovered by Magellan, a same fate of my country. After Spain, USA colonized the island, same thing happened in my country. The difference of its destiny compared in my country, the island is now part of US Territory which did not happen in my country and currently using US dollar as their currency.
- Top 12 Places Visited in Guam
- 7 Best Lookout (Viewpoint) in Guam
- Tumon – Beach and Urban Walk
- Top 9 Discoveries While in Guam
- Tarzan Falls Hiking and Fish Eye Marine Park Snorkeling
- Guam Island Tour – Visiting Best Viewpoint of the Island
- Eco Hiking and Cave Swimming at Pagat
- Buggy Off-Road Adventure with Coastal Scenic View at Yigo
- Visiting Puntan Dos Amantes (Two Lovers Point), Not Once But Twice !!!
- Hagåtña – First European City in the Pacific
- Travel Diary 101 : On My Way to Guam